Wanderlust



Hellooo! Here's a little post about my hike last Saturday!



It's not that I like hiking that much, but the view was breathtaking and the effort was really worth it. We explored the region called Gadmen between the two cantons of Bern and Uri. We had to wait two hours to take the bubble lift up, because there were a lot of tourists waiting. When we finally got on the mountain, we made the trail till we reached the chain bridge called Triftbrücke. It was really high and tbh it was scary to walk on the bridge, because it moved and like I said it was high af. Anyway, we made it! After that we went the same way down again.

At the end of the day, we were just tired haha :) Take a look at the pictures below. <3








My feet were still hurting the next day, but that didn't keep me away from going out! Wearing my new skirt from Sammydress. Check it out! http://bit.ly/28MMrQe








MerkenMerken

Comments

Popular Posts